Used consistently, Minoxidil and Folligen for Blondes can help impart a healthier look to aging hair.
Part the hair or separate into sections so that the product can be applied directly on the scalp. If your hair is very thin, skip to Step 2.
Use FDA-approved Minoxidil to stimulate the growth of your hair. After you apply Folligen for Blondes, you will notice an increasing improvement in the appearance, beauty, and thickness of your hair. Use Folligen for Blondes on the scalp once a day or once every other day.
Massage into the scalp.
Apply a light amount of Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Hair after applying Folligen. Use Emu Oil as a light scalp oil.
Leave on the scalp for at least 6-8 hours before washing off. Product can be left on until the next time the hair is washed.
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT:
combines tin-peptides in a synergistic formula enhanced by saw palmetto and antioxidants. The formula also contains the peptides and the amino acid glycine that bind to the hair shaft to thicken the hair in the manner used by Hair Conditioners. Folligen for Blondes is a lotion and does not have
the greening actions on blond hair that can sometimes occur with copper peptides.
For best results, we recommend using this product along with Minoxidil.
How to Use
Apply a small amount of the Folligen for Blondes on your scalp from the
squeeze bottle. Gently rub this lightly into your scalp.
2. On alternate nights, apply a small a light coating of Emu Oil for Hair.
3. The last week of the month, use neither of these products (REST).
At the start of the next month, resume the use of Folligen for Blondes
and Emu Oil for Hair. Again, use no products during the final week of
5. This procedure often produces results in about four months.
Other Helpful Advice
1. Keep excess heat off your scalp. Blow dryers can boil hair follicles.
2. Use a good shampoo and follow with an acidifying conditioner. Use a minimum amount of shampoo and conditioner.
3. Supplements of MSM (1 gram daily) and flaxseed oil (4 grams daily) also help.