SUGGESTED USAGE: For best results, use as directed below
Since the skin is in layers, and damage can exist in layers, it is important to use a good method of exfoliation along with copper peptides for improved results.
1. AM: After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of your favorite copper-peptide product. The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving it excessively wet or damp.
2. PM: After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Exfol Serum.
*Disclaimer: Similar results are not guaranteed.
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT:
Serum is an oil-free exfoliating serum with salicylic acid that
works well for all skin types.
[At pH 3.6, the actual concentration of exfoliating salicylic acid = 0.38% and the inert salicylate = 1.62%]
acid, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), helps exfoliate dead skin cells and
loosen damaged skin proteins, allowing new luminous skin to emerge.
Beta Hydroxy Acids, which are soluble in oil, penetrate the skin
better than alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) such as glycolic acid.
are ideal for both aging and oily skin due to their
solubility and excellent exfoliating action. In aging skin, BHAs
improve wrinkles and discoloration, especially when used together
In oily skin, BHAs clear up your
complexion, purify the skin, and help diminish
blemishes while adding a healthy glow. Salicylic acid also helps
copper peptides penetrate the dermis to mimic the biology of young
skin that can turn back the hands of time for your appearance.
Benefits of Exfol Serum:
- Salicylic acid works to gently exfoliate skin
- Aids in a more refreshed appearance and skin tone
Benefits when used with Copper peptides:
- Any copper peptide serum works well in conjunction with beta hydroxy acids to provide the skin rejuvenation required for improved skin appearance after using salicylic acid
leading dermatologist, Dr. Albert Kligman, believes that BHAs (in
particular salicylic) are better than AHAs
for anti-aging. Professor Kligman is well
known in dermatology for his research on the anti-aging actions of
retinoic acid (Retin-A).
BHA hydroxy acid (salicylic) helps to loosen skin proteins.