TINPEP Hand Cream (Bonus)
Add only if your order is over $99.99 (one bonus per $100 ordered / Orders shipping outside the US qualify for one bonus per $30 ordered).
Sample Size: 0.5 oz Jar (15ml)
For best results, use as directed below.
1. Lightly apply TINPEP Hand Cream (biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart's original handmade cream designed to refresh dry hands) once or twice a day, as needed. Massage into the skin for 5-10 seconds. Tip! For extremely dry skin, seal in hydration by using CELES Skin Beauty Oil lightly top.
2. For advanced skin care, use a microdermabrasion cloth daily on blemished areas (age spots / sun damage on hands) to restore smoothness. A hydroxy acid cream (such as LacSal Cream or Exfol Cream) could also be used on the hands at the opposite end of the day.
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT:
TINPEP Hand Cream arose from Dr. Pickart's original Tin Peptide Nail Renewal Cream. Clients whose hands were constantly in a damaging environment that required much hand washing (medical field workers, gardeners, farmers, etc.) reported that our nail cream substantially improved the condition of their hands.
So at the earliest opportunity a hand cream based on the same powerful ingredients was formulated.
After you apply TINPEP Hand Cream, you will experience smoother hands, that feel well hydrated within minutes. This is due to the fast-absorbing peptides fortified with nurturing lipids. With consistent use, hands look and feel better within weeks.
For increased benefits, try the following proven tips:
- Massage your hands with TINPEP for 5-10 seconds after applying the cream.
- After each application of TINPEP seal in hydrating benefits with CELES Skin Beauty Oil applied lightly on top.
- Encourage enhancement of the skin's appearance with hydroxy acid exfoliators such as LacSal Cream or Exfol Cream. Apply to the hands at the opposite end of the day. This is especially important for hands plagued with age spots and sun damage. See: Agespots
Be the first to review this product.
Additional Info & Ingredients
Paraben Free. Artificial Color and Dye Free. Non-comedogenic. Best within 36 months after opening. Dermatologist Tested. NO Animal Testing.
TINPEP Hand Cream:
Water, hydrolyzed soy protein*, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, PPG 2 myristyl ether propionate, leucine, polysorbate 80, glycerin, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, stannous chloride, allantoin, glycine, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) powder, vitamin E TPGS (tocophersolan), retinyl palmitate, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol plus mixed tocopherols: d-beta, d-delta and d-gamma tocopherol), ubiquinone (CoQ-10), xanthophyll (Lutein).
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: Tin Pep Hand Cream
*NOTE: Hydrolyzed soy protein used in this product is non-GMO. It is obtained from soybeans and is then broken down by water to form a complex that is not harmful. Hydrolyzed soy protein used in Skin Biology products is not genetically modified.