For best results, use as directed below.
1. Lightly apply TINPEP Hand Cream (biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart's original handmade cream designed to refresh dry hands) once or twice a day, as needed. Massage into the skin for 5-10 seconds. Tip! For extremely dry skin, seal in hydration by using CELES Skin Beauty Oil lightly top.
2. For advanced skin care, use a microdermabrasion cloth daily on blemished areas (age spots / sun damage on hands) to restore smoothness. A hydroxy acid cream (such as LacSal Cream or Exfol Cream) could also be used on the hands at the opposite end of the day.
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT:
TINPEP Hand Cream arose from Dr. Pickart's original Tin Peptide Nail Renewal Cream. Clients whose hands were constantly in a damaging environment that required much hand washing (medical field workers, gardeners, farmers, etc.) reported that our nail cream substantially improved the condition of their hands.
So at the earliest opportunity a hand cream based on the same powerful ingredients was formulated.
After you apply TINPEP Hand Cream, you will experience smoother hands, that feel well hydrated within minutes. This is due to the fast-absorbing peptides fortified with nurturing lipids. With consistent use, hands look and feel better within weeks.*
For increased benefits, try the following proven tips:
- Massage your hands with TINPEP for 5-10 seconds after applying the cream.
- After each application of TINPEP seal in hydrating benefits with CELES Skin Beauty Oil applied lightly on top.
- Encourage enhancement of the skin's appearance with hydroxy acid exfoliators such as LacSal Cream or Exfol Cream. Apply to the hands at the opposite end of the day. This is especially important for hands plagued with age spots and sun damage. See: Agespots